Promoting transformative innovation in health and health care
Challenges throughout the world in health and health care — including access to care, quality of services, and affordability — require solutions featuring transformative ideas and partnerships across disciplines.
The Duke Institute for Health Innovation (DIHI) promotes innovation in health and health care through high-impact research, leadership development, and cultivation of a community of entrepreneurship.
DIHI aspires to bring innovative solutions to the most pressing challenges in health and health care by catalyzing multidisciplinary teamwork across Duke University and Duke Medicine and by fostering collaborations with national and international thought leaders.
A sustained commitment to health innovation across Duke
DIHI is uniquely qualified to support health innovation.
Housed within Duke University, DIHI connects broad expertise and resources across Duke to effectively address important health care challenges.
- A home where Duke University and Duke Medicine faculty, staff, trainees, and
students can advance innovations in health and healthcare delivery;
- An entry point to the Duke University Health System to test new ideas;
- A hub that facilitates collaboration with those external to Duke Medicine;
- A platform for developing multidisciplinary programs;
- A place to develop educational programs around innovation, management,
and leadership; and
- A sustained commitment to health innovation.
Get Involved with DIHI
We invite our Duke colleagues to get involved to help shape the future of health care. Contact us to learn more.